Monday, August 12, 2013

Two identical thoughts

Can two people be truly identical? We all are differentiated right from the moment we are born.
We have different childhoods.. we have innate personalities.. we experience different things.. we go through different events... we learn differently.. So, can 2 people turn out identical?

I read this piece on: http://tiempoquepara.blogspot.in

"When someone told you about all that you deserve, and all those desires of yours that you must fulfill, and all the dreams you need to achieve, they just forgot to tell you that you can be happy even without your desires fulfilled, without your dreams coming true. And that to be happy is more important. And that life is so screwed that the only relevant choice to make is to be happy. And execute that choice every minute. "

I have come to the same conclusion off late. I have so many unfulfilled dreams. Yet, I choose to remain happy. As if the whole universe is conniving against me, I seem to fail in many things. Yet, I choose to remain happy. How can two people have the exact same thoughts? I donno who that person is.. how their life is.. but I feel kinship when I read her/his thoughts.

We all start with life.. we follow different paths.. we end up in death..
There are some universal truths..which are like laws of nature. Applicable to all...
The truth about happiness, introspection, etc.. Basic laws probably. You could be an artist or a garbage cleaner.. you may like Rajinikanth movies or Ingmar Bergman... but the same set of truths hold true for all of us.. If you introspect you realize it. It's fascinating, isn't it?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment