Sunday, August 11, 2013

Things I could look into

For some reason yesterday on my way back from the airport., I was extremely cheerful. I felt that job or no job, I am just happy. I dread 9-9 jobs...I dread deadlines.. I felt good writing about my feelings on this blog. I was 100% concentrated on this blog. I thought " When you are do engrossed in something, that's one of your passions". Though I am not a great writer, I seem to enjoy writing my thoughts. It's usually my observations of humans around me and myself. I am liking the way I have changed over the last few years. I am trying to open up myself to new things...but, I feel somewhere I might become a master of none. I want to be an expert in some area. I felt that once I have a strong, unique voice which offers some perspective, which matters to someone, they will hire me. That's how I want to be hired (too many junk english movies in my head).

I was thinking of working with kids - in some way, to motivate them and make them courageous individuals.. after the Dark is beautiful campaign. My journey, my struggles, my learning over the last few years from sadhguru - all can be used to benefit someone.

I could look at an MA in History but I donno the job prospects. I am probably too old to join as a teacher.

I like psychology, marketing. Both are inter related. I can read the marketing books I bought and make some sense. I also bumped into http://www.socialsamosa.com. I could pick a few things from here and see if it suits me.

I attended a storytelling session by 'The storywallahs' and started reading a bit about storytelling and children's books. I want to do a session of storytelling when I go to Assam next time.



So, these are a few of the things that I should pursue.

I don't want to take up food as a career. I don't want to own a shop now. Food is a very personal thing. Neither do I want to do food reviews.

Let's see. I need to focus my time. Maybe a while later, something will turn up.


No comments:

Post a Comment