Friday, August 9, 2013

Life quotes

Hunter S. Thompson

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”


Hunter S. Thompson
 
“There is no neatness in any life- great or small. It is only an illusion men foolishly pursue.
All lived lives are a mess.
The neatness in my life had begun to crumble some time before, but now it disintegrated completely as I vanished into a world of endlessly opening doors, teasing riddles and lives without boundaries.
For the first time I began to understand how shallow neatness is.
How cramping, how limiting.
For the first time I understood neat lives are comatose lives. (the Alchemy of Desire 304)”
Tarun J. Tejpal 
 
I really liked these quotes on life. That - is life.. There are a series of things that happen. You may not have caused the events. You may not even be an active participant in that play.  Your mind plays tricks. One day it says life is great one day it prompts you to quit life. Your reactions change each day. You change each day. My own life has been quite a roller coaster. Everyday I am a new person. I am becoming more confident and assured. So less things threaten or worry me. Few things do irritate me though. I feel I can scrape through most things. I wish this positivity remains forever. May I never do anything so stupid that I lose this ability.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment