Friday, August 23, 2013

E-Squared and Kalpavriksha

Lots of noise about this book.
http://www.amazon.com/E-Squared-Do-It-Yourself-Experiments-Thoughts-ebook/dp/B00B2JSRAS/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1375946718&sr=1-1

I read some reviews and got an idea about what it is. It's the same as Kalpavriksha or the wish-fulfilling divine tree. I have the CD and have attended the meditation course at Isha Yoga, Coimbatore as part of the Isha Rejuvenation 21 day program.

http://www.ishashoppe.com/USA/kalpavriksha-guided-meditation.html

"If you organize the four dimensions of mind, emotion, body and energy in one direction, the source of creation is with you. You are a kalpavriksha; you have the power to create what you want." - Sadhguru

I guess I am a little cynical, confused, less objective and doubtful person. Maybe these are preventing my dreams and passions from coming out... and coming true..

It's amusing that many Indian thoughts are repackaged and sold in easy formats by the West. I am sure Sadhguru noticed this and wanted to do something about this. He's doing aggressive campaigns, planning a hollywood movie on Adiyogi - Shiva and many other monetary schemes. I don't know what his end goal is. Some of the activities seem like big time money making schemes. But, that is none of my business. I have immensely benefitted from his teachings despite the fact that I don't practice Shambavi or Hata yoga nowadays. The teachings alone have made me an introspective, calm and peaceful person. So, for that, I am very thankful. What he does, is upto him.


No comments:

Post a Comment