Monday, September 2, 2013

Perseverance

I don't see myself doing anything over a long period. Everything starts with josh and ends soon afterwards. Maybe cooking was the only thing that stood for so long.. with intermittent breaks.
Looks like my gymming is coming a close second. I have been trying to be regular to the gym. I started this 'n'th gymming spree in Jan. It's Sept now and I am still going to the gym. I am not there 5 days a week as I should be, but I have been going.

The key is to "just show up". Once I reach the gym, I do my workouts as well as I can.
My body is slowly changing.. After so many months, it looks like my metabolism has picked up a little. I am not gaining weight even when I'm gorging on desserts. If I control my food, I should see some weight loss as well. So, I will use this gym to build perseverance. Slow and steady wins the race. Let's hope I win.

Work can begin with passion, but it’s only through discipline that people can persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment