Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Discontent and unhappy

Yes, such things can happen, even to the most happiest mortals :-)
So, I am binging on all the snacks that I gratefully received from my neighbours, for Ganesh Chathurthi, which will only lead to a cycle of regret and some awkward moments at the gym!
After investing so much time in reading quite a bit and improving myself, I now feel a bit unhappy. I have approached knowledge with a pristine purpose. I have tried so hard to see what's available there and to pick as many things that I could. Yet, I don't know the path I should take. What if it takes forever? Maybe I should pick up some job and continue the search, but what has happened always is, this discontentment raises its ugly head often at work. I find myself distracted by the other attractive things around. I don't know how to handle it.
Maybe now that I know myself and my actions a little better, I can atleast recognize the demon when it springs up. Oh Divine intelligence, why torture me thus?  I want to produce something of value.
I want to get out and do something useful (and ofcourse be paid for it), but I don't want to be someone's employee. Most people are not sensitive enough to hire me. I am not fit for most employments due to this sensitivity. Show me a path please!

No comments:

Post a Comment