Monday, February 3, 2014

The wolves of wall street

We know what happens in Wall Street. For some reason I didn't want to make any money from shares. I thought it was not the right thing to do. I did not have to work to earn that money (same with bank FDs but that is different). Your stocks belong to companies which care only about money. Your MFs are run by money hungry wolves. The whole market is run by a handful of people and we retail investors have no clue why something goes up or down. There's someone running the show to his own benefit.

So, I don't want to invest in that or make money from stocks. It liberates me :-)
I don't need a private jet. I don't want to cruise in Venice or watch Roger Federers.

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ticker/this-guy-had-made-more-than--5-million-on-wall-street-by-30-and-left-it-all--here-s-why-175020255.html




No comments:

Post a Comment