Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Are we totally in control of our lives all the time?


Today, I suddenly felt that some of my capabilities have been taken away from me. My courage doesn't stand in good stead all the days. My hard working nature also seems to have gotten tossed a bit. I don't like to take much risks now. So much of what I was, in my 20s seems to have changed and I refuse to believe that it's a part of ageing. It looks like someone has taken these from me and put me in difficult situations so that I evolve.

I have no clue about many things. The future looks uncertain. But, when I meet this person who's been puppeteering me, I have a couple of questions to ask. Why did he put me in such situations? What lesson did he want me to learn? Did I end up learning the lesson or continued without learning?
Dear divine.. you're in trouble when you meet me. I'm going to bombard you with questions like Arnab Goswami!

No comments:

Post a Comment