Monday, February 24, 2014

Addictions

Some addictions are due to trends.. to appear hip.
Others are mostly to silence the mind.
For quite a while I have been experiencing this.
A mind which is so discontent. It was discontent I was working. It's even more discontent when I am not working. I seem to have some strange ideals and beliefs and expectations from life.
In fact, I have no clue what's in my mind.

I seem to have lost the ability to stay happy. I just don't know how to be happy.
I am reading, but I am still not happy.
I need to totally clear my mind and start afresh with a fresh set of ideals and beliefs.
Most days I wonder how I have survived some serious addiction. For all that I have experienced
I should either be a serious drunkard or drug addict by now.

For having survived this.. just this one thing - a mind which is always at war, I should pat myself and congratulate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment