Monday, January 21, 2013

Things I'd love to do

Fitness goals: 


Get so fit that I can:
  • trek to Kailash, Manasarovar.
  • do white water rafting.
  • run a marathon - actually figures first in my list.
  • participate in exciting games which require a high level of fitness.

Basically become a woman with endless energy. I somehow visualize Gul Panag when I think of this. When I see fit people (not thin, fit people who probably spend hours toning their bodies) and see marathoners, I go wow! I aspire to have that kind of body - purely for health reasons. My body has taken so much on my behalf. I have probably abused it a bit by eating without discretion while I was in my 20s and not exercising. It's time I treat it with care and respect. Your body is such an amazing vehicle. You better treat it with care.

Other goals:


  • Read more.

  • Dress presentably when I step out and even when I'm at home.
  • Spend wisely. 
  • Get into a job that I'll love, pays well and grow to the top.
  • Do something that will make a difference to people's lives. 

  • Reduce wastage and recycle. Nowadays, unless when I'm eating out, I do not waste food. Also stocking and throwing old veggies and fruits is minimal. 
  • Watch what I talk - do not give more info than necessary or hurt someone unknowingly or waste energy giving advice to people who won't change. 
  • Spend more time in silence - reduce thoughts.. Stay empty.
  •  Develop discipline. Make a schedule and follow it. 
  • Learn music. I dream or rather wish that I had a good voice. The only thing I covet in some singers is their voice. I don't care if you owned a Porsche or a rare diamond. A soothing voice is my dream.When I see singers on stage - overlooking a massive audience cheering for them, I go OOOOOO!
  •  Can I learn to stitch my own clothes? That would be the most unachievable goal for me. I hate the way people stitch clothes for me. 
  • I have this dream of making a movie - a sensible yet entertaining movie - like Alaipayuthey or Taare Zameen Par. Someday probably. 
  •  Learn to live happily with my father. We're poles apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment