Thursday, January 24, 2013

The big day..

After a week or more of breaking my head about what to do - power yoga or gym, I finally joined classes run by a physiotherapist, Dr Gladson. He trains marathon runners and he has helped a lot of people get back on their toes.
So, today I signed up and started.
The gym is new and no one was there, so it was very nice. It may remain this way for quite some time, much to my advantage.
What we did:
stretches - for neck, legs, hands.
Treadmill - 7 mins
cycling - 17 mins
Cross trainer - 10 mins.

I was finding it hard to correct my posture at the cross trainer. Due to that I went really slow. I am not really counting calories now. Maybe I should take it easy. First get my muscles to work for me and take it a notch high each week.

So far, looks good. I think I should sleep in peace, now that I have taken a small step. Also, I am able to bring my food to 1800 cals last 2 days. That is added joy.
I was struggling to bring down the calories and really had to think in multiple angles.

I pray that the whole of this year, I remain this committed.

Blood sugars also turned out fantastic.
Fasting - 98 ( not great but this is how it has been for years).
PP - 91
Before lunch - 88. 

So, good night to me!

1 comment: