Thursday, January 24, 2013

Fitness Battle

So, more than 10 days Fitness and health are the only thing I think of. So much that I can't sleep. I dread early mornings. I wake up hungry. I need a hearty breakfast. It takes up a huge portion of my daily calories. I'm struggling to keep my calorie intake at 1800. Yes, I know. That's like an Elephant on diet for some of you who feel 1000 calories is too much. I have a good appetite (even without any exercise). So, I can't help it. So, whole night I think of only 1800 calories and whether I can make it the next day or not.
It's necessary to be this obsessed, else I will fail soon. I want to be obsessed the whole year and bring my weight to acceptable levels and fitness to an all time high. I'm weighing everything that I eat. I am trying to weak my food to make me fuller with less calories. I'm posting calorie charts all over the house. I'm reading about the DASH diet and ZONE diet. I'm learning how to bulk up my food with proteins. It's a lot of work. So far I am on the right path. If I continue this way for a year and start off my exercise as planned today, I should be good. God! Please please help me this time. I'm serious. I'm done being fat. I'm done being unhealthy. I've seen enough hospitals in my short lifetime. So - please shower the weight loss blessing on me, like you did for 344 pounder.

No comments:

Post a Comment