Tuesday, January 7, 2014

That thing abt confidence

So, today was one of those unusual days when I was very confident while stepping out of the house. There was a silly thing which might have contributed to it...donno.

I have heard people say, "When you dress well you feel confident", "When you look great you feel confident".. many weird statements also..like "My Jimmy choos make me feel confident"...
So, my guess is sometimes these clothes or makeup or shoes make people feel confident.
If we use the external appearance as a major guideline to confidence, there will be days when you feel your skin is bad,  or you look bloated or your dress doesn't fit well, etc etc. There will be a thousand reasons not to feel confident. But, truly, we don't need a Jimmy Choo or Louis Vuitton to make us feel confident. These things cost a bomb and that kinda confidence is truly a costly luxury!

When we feel relaxed, content and good about ourself we do feel confident. That is an armour for anyone stepping out of the house.
I was wondering, if I could feel confident just like that, for no reason, without spending a bomb, that's the best thing you could truly wear. I have heard many actors say this "Wear your confidence".
I used to wonder what that meant. I truly understand how one feels when one is confident. It feels so great. You don't feel inferior or little. You feel you can handle the world. So why don't we feel confident always? What causes us to feel less confident? That will be my next observation.

No comments:

Post a Comment