Friday, January 24, 2014

Pushing people away

This post is very related to the previous post.
In my recent meeting with a lot of people, I observed that certain people did not come forward to help a certain party. I was curious, why so, because they were all close cousins.
Then, I observed the happenings for a few days and saw that one party did not show the right expressions or emotions at times. This could have pissed off party no 2. Even I felt a bit pissed and decided to back off from any such gathering the next time. It's unfortunate that we do not realize the ways in which we push people away... If someone is not helping someone, we should not just blame them without analyzing their situation. Maybe it's pointless or thankless to help that party. Lesson no 1,00,345 learnt. When will life stop teaching lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment