Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The lows...

So, it's difficult.. not having clear goals.. feeling your days are wasted..There is nothing to rejuvenate you. You need energy to start with.. When you're depressed you need to go and pick some energy somewhere.. to do even the most basic of chores.. like taking a shower.. cooking food.. etc.

It's awful. I have been here for long.

Anais Nin:
Ordinary life does not interest me. I seek only the high moments. I am in accord with the surrealists, searching for the marvelous. I want to be a writer who reminds others that these moments exist; I want to prove that there is infinite space, infinite meaning, infinite dimension. But I am not always in what I call a state of grace. I have days of illuminations and fevers. I have days when the music in my head stops. Then I mend socks, prune trees, can fruits, polish furniture. But while I am doing this I feel I am not living.

http://tinybuddha.com/blog/30-ways-to-improve-your-mood-when-youre-feeling-down/

Yday I watched Simbu's interview. He clearly said, "For those on a spiritual path, life is a nightmare".
I kind of feel it. Today, I read about Yuvan Shankar Raja. I feel he has also experienced a lot of turbulence. He clearly stated that no amount of fame, money or success can help you.
So, sending some love to these people...May God be kind on them (and the rest of us in turbulence)

No comments:

Post a Comment