Thursday, March 6, 2014

Blank days!

Many days, of late, are blank days.
I can neither read a lot...
do a lot..
or think a lot.

So, when you take these 3 faculties out of a person - what you get is - a boring person.
Someone who has lost a sense of happiness.
So, I am become this super boring person. I know that some hi-fi alchemy is going on inside.
But truly "God only knows" what :-)
I just seem to have lost whatever abilities I had.. The ability to be happy with silly things....
So, only thing I can do is, if I can helps someone around me stay happy, I will help them..
I donno when this cycle will end. To think that I have self created this life.. is ever more depressing :-)

I could have been a little more imaginative...more wild...more hippie in my imagination :-)
I could have painted a vivid, vibrant, livelier place.

No comments:

Post a Comment