Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Horrified

I was reading why women like romantic movies.. I wanted to do some research and I landed on a site, which did feel authentic and useful .. till I read a couple O more posts and was frightened beyond belief or even recovery!

Thank God I am not in such a country. Thank you God!
I would have died a long time ago if I had to live such a life!
America is the land of dreams...life there is much simpler compared to life in India or Bangladesh.
But people have complicated their lives.

Look at this guy's assessment of beauty and the kind of tips he gives to women!
http://www.therulesrevisited.com/2011/09/feminine-beauty-is-highly-controllable.html

I am sure 80% of the American population goes through this. What a pain! To prepare so much to look good! that too in order to get a guy to date..

With so much insecurity how do you live.. how do you breathe?

What if this suffocating trend catches up in India? To some extent it has caught up in Urban India. I can see the teens and 20s dressing up so much nowadays..I don't see too much makeup, probably because makeup does not accentuate Indian skin tone. Very few women put on makeup. Many do the lipstick + kohl combo. Nothing more.

The guys also, though visually stimulated creatures, like their women without makeup. That's another plus.

I don't know what to make of such things. I wish I never came across such things. It pains me. Pains me to know that in some part of the world, a woman is expected to do so much in order to get a decent guy to share her life with. Why don't we just be ourselves.. develop a great character and inner strength and let other things fall in place? That's just me....

Somehow I sat to write this post and I could not finish it the way I wanted to. So, abruptly ending it.




No comments:

Post a Comment