Friday, July 25, 2014

Reasoning and being sure

For the last few months I have contemplated quitting my philosophy classes as the classes don't make much sense to me. Also the delivery is not great.

So, we finally had a talk and I did tell them honestly that the others books that I am reading now are helping me more than the classes.

Along this introspection I realized that I crossed level 1 simply because I wanted to socialize and somehow my team was very helpful and close. We helped elevate each other. But that alone cannot be the reason for attending classes.

I realized that you can do some things just like that but for certain things you better have the right reasons. It's good to know why you're doing certain things or why you don't want to do certain things.

If you're strong and centered, you'll do things for the right reasons. There will be no compulsion or half hearted work or confusion. I realized that as I become more strong and centered I will make better choices.

Right at this time, I read this yday. Very appropriate.

"Only if you are an individual by yourself, you can hold a relationship. Otherwise, because of compulsive needs, you hang on to someone. That’s not really a relationship. This is just clinging. You would actually cling to anything. Right now it happens to be human beings. If you are not okay by yourself, if you are using the other person to fill in the gap, it will be constant trouble. If you really want to have absolutely fantastic relationships no matter where you go, first, you need to establish yourself as a joyful human being."

http://blog.ishafoundation.org/lifestyle/relationships/building-relationships/

No comments:

Post a Comment