Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Couple image

Each of us has distinct personalities. We have identities and image, which we tell ourselves and portray to others.

When we were going through this unemployment crisis a while ago, this this struck me.
Do we appear as a lazy, failure to others? Somehow this thought bothered me for quite some time.
I was thinking of other couples and could see that each couple has a "couple" personality as well.. an image they portray to others.

And last few days I have been thinking a lot about Brad and Angelina. Brad comes across as such a great guy. I looked up a few links about them and they seem to be an awesome couple.
When I read a line here http://lprnoticias.com/2014/02/13/brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-fiery-love-story/ it made me think.

"Speaking of Brad and Angelina is synonymous with family, altruism and many, many children."

It sounded so nice to me.
So, I am gonna make an effort henceforth to give a good image to the world about us.
We may be one of those rare couples who are much more beautiful inside, than the outside. I mean, people may not really know what a great couple we are.. how much we understand each other and support each other.

So whenever I go out I am gonna remember this couple and keep working on that image.
What an awesomely good looking and large hearted couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment