Thursday, August 7, 2014

The slip ups and recovery

In a fit of hunger I ate some soulful ragi with cocoa fills. Yuck! It had so much visible hydrogenated oil and sugar that I was crying after eating such bad food.

I was almost in tears for having eaten such junk. Then I resolved to get over the bad feeling. I went and spent 45 minutes scubbing my 2 bathrooms clean. The heavy duty work did burn some of the sugar I guess and I felt better.

I resolved not to make this mistake make the day lousy. I ate a beautiful salad.
Then at 3:30 I ate some chapatis and at night another beautiful salad of kidney beans, chole, carrots, cucumber and corn.. wow.. I LOVEEEEE salads.

As usual dessert pangs kicked in and I did the best I could by downing a cup of hot cocoa with less sugar. So, bad days need not always be bad.

However life has been so far, it's always in us to make a good ending. Read this yesterday and makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment