Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Valrhona experience

I got my hands on the Grand Cru bars! Thanks Lachoo for making it possible. The chocolates set me back by many thousands of Rupees but when I read that there is a huge shortage of cocoa and there will be a chocolate crisis by 2020, I commended my decision to order the expensive Valrhonas.
Who knows for how long I'll get my supply of chocolates?

So, I tasted the world famous Manjari and - can chocolate taste so different? It has so many layers to it.. berries and what not! I was amazed.The milk chocolate was ok ok.. somewhat comparable to Dairy milk. But the darks were really good. I could not get the tastes mentioned in the pamphlet but I could find the difference.

One lady blogged abt chocolate tasting!
http://chocolatecouverture.co.uk/an-evening-with-valrhona/

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment