Tuesday, October 15, 2013

AR Rahman on ego, fame and money

"I was a common man and I will always remain a common man. No amount of stardom will ever consume my soul. Money comes, money goes. Fame comes, fame goes. I believe every human being is a celebrity in their own right".
"To be successful, it is also very important to be humble and never let fame or money travel to your head. Ego is 'Edging God Out'. Success is important, but it doesn't always drive creativity. The integrity and passion of music is what ultimately drives me, with the unconditional blessing from the Almighty of course," he said.
Rakeysh Om Prakash Mehra told that Rahman says "Getting from 0 to 90 is an uphill task, but 90 to 91 is as difficult as 0 to 90 and 91 to 92 too". How true!

Read more at: http://entertainment.oneindia.in/tamil/news/2013/interview-ego-edging-god-out-ar-rahman-121534.html

No comments:

Post a Comment