Monday, February 4, 2013

The blues have hit me again...

It's been a while since I felt blue. To show its mighty presence and wreck some havoc - here its visited me again. Why - is a question I am unable to find an answer to. Maybe I'm physically exhausted. I have no time to think. Actually I want free time so that I can stay still and not think, but that is not happening. My shambavi went for a toss due to the stupid early morning hunger pangs. I am not seeing much results after so much activity. I know that I should give it more time. It's just 10 days but I want SOME results... Yesterday I was driving back hungry and I did not find a idli dosa joint with parking, so I ended up eating at mast kalandar, which was in itself not a bad choice, but I ordered my favourite HP3 thali and gulped down half a gulab jamun. One day's sin and my weighing scale shows 2 lbs up today :-( That broke my heart. The 2 hours of exercising is undone by one meal. How can I cope up with such setbacks? I need to read my post on things getting derailed. I need to just accept it and start over. When will this battle come to a decent end? I had to go to a party and no matter what I wear, how carefully I choose my clothes and accessories, it does not look good on me :-( I try hard not to get bothered by these things as these do not matter in the long run but how do I run away from every social meeting? I want to look good when I step out. My skin has gone awry for no reason (probably the long drive in the sun is affecting it). Can my body and skin not understand what I am going through! So many people wake up and just look fab.. and here, no matter how many times I take a shower, I end up looking shabby and horrible. Sometimes it gets to me. One needs to see results to continue some habit which is not easy to follow. To work on something which doesn't show results requires an entirely different fabric inside the person, which I do not possess.
I donno whether its the tiredness from a long travel and gym or my jobless state or my inability to continue shambavi or my looks - I donno what.. Maybe it's none of these also, but I am feeling blue. I'm trying to look happy and be polite to others, but inside I feel sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment