Saturday, February 2, 2013

David

So, I heard about David 2 days ago. It had Vikram (definitely not one of my favourites) and I had nothing strong to make me go for it.  I saw one song "yun hi re" and found it very good. I found a spark of interest growing. I then read almost all the reviews about the movie. Totally out of character, I decided to give the film a shot - to support Vikram! Poor guy, tries so hard to do different roles. I decided to support him. The film was quite engrossing. Never a dull moment. The Goa scenes - the boat and Isha Sherwani - all sooo dreamy and beautiful. The other 2 David stories - I could not follow the these fully or the issues with those Davids. The film had a certain style. I liked it. Of all, I really really loved Tabu! What a beautiful performer! Can someone surpass her? Tabu - I want to see a whole beautiful movie for you darling..not the ones where you romance heroes, but ones like this.. ones like Paa.. You are superlative.
In the end, Tabu was what made the day for me. The last scene where she hugs Vikram was soooooooo endearing. All the comedy scenes were also soo damn funny that I was laughing out pretty loud in the theatre.
Overall, nice movie. Magical, real, harsh.. everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment